Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My villages first visit

Let me say something about my villages. I have played this account for about 6 months, i have got 5 villages now, the 6th will be founded in these 2 days. (i wish ^^)

This is a lucky account, as i have joined an up-growing alliance at the very beginning (which i have just chosen this alliance randomly). And Yes, joining a good alliance is the MOST important thing for travian!

I played this account in some sense that i am a sim player ^^ since i cannot use all my life to play this game :-D I try to control myself just playing 1 hour per day for this account.

My top priority now is to found new villages as soon as possible. The first 4 villages have already built Townhall, so that i have 2000 culture points per day by the party. I also construct buildings with high culture point vs resources ratio first. (I have made a study about that ratio, let me present the information later. But this is a summary: Main Building, Marketplace, Academy and Embassy, build to level 20, are the most efficient for getting the culture point)

My team leader said that if i have done every thing right, i can build a new village in every 8 days. By follow his instruction, it seems that it really works ^^ (before my team leader advise, i usually think i need about 20 days for a new village ^^")

Oh, btw, one more thing, i think i cannot disclose the information about my account here, as this will place my alliance and my villages in great danger, so, please don't ask ^^

0 comments: