Friday, June 13, 2008

Settlers! Run!

Good News for me, I have sent the settlers to found a new village yesterday ^^

Ah, but the settlers need to travel 1.5 days to reach the new village (it is still running to the spot ^^~). Why? This is the decision made by the alliance.

Since my start village is located near the central zone, which is usually a dangerous area. My team leader told us to move our base to the outer zone.

That means i will have 2 groups of villages now. My plan is to make the existing villages in the battle zone heavily guarded. When they are in good condition, they can send resources to my new base - the outer zone's villages. All my new villages will now build at the outer zone.

For the outer zone, with some help from the battle zone's villages, it is hoped that i can develop the villages as soom as possible! In fact, i am worrying about that will slow down my development, but i think the alliance is right to make this decision in the long run!

My example has shown that choosing a suitable area to develop is very important. But most of the time, it is also related to the alliance's development direction! So, know your alliance is very important too ^^

0 comments: